19 September 2008

Everybody is getting OLD.....

Yesterday was my youngest sons birthday. I am still in awe that my lil guy is now.....5! Holy crap how time flies. Back on the 6th of September I turned 27 and yesterday my lil man had his big day. On March 1st Jonathon will turn 8 (gasp!!!) Its totally unbelievable.

Some you may remember the problems I had with Jonathon last in school. We found out the problem was a hearing problem. Over the summer he had ear surgery and was given the all clear! Well, now we're onto our next problem. Not at school though, so far everything is going great at school! He loves his teacher, and the classmates. But our new problem, I took Jonathon too the eye doctor the other day, and guess what? He has eye problems, not just a simple eye problem that getting him glasses is going to fix. No, this problem is warranting us to a Pediatric Ophthalmologist Specialty clinic. Not exactly sure what the problem is at this time, but we'll be getting to the problem about this soon.

I've nominated myself for the worst mom of the year award.

Anywho....back to homework time for me.

0 comments: