05 August 2008

1 week down......9 more to go

I completed my first week of classes...woohooooo! Last night I even took my first test and got a 100...go me!!! go me!!!!

Anywhoooo..moving along now. Rob went back to work yesterday, its insanely quite around the house now...HA who the hell am I kidding. I have two wonderful active boys running around. No really though, it was completely awesome having Rob home for the last month. We did things I never thought would be cool, like crabbing. Its insane at the amount of times we have been crabbing. I think its because we get to be near the ocean that smells oh so wonderful (can you sense the sarcasm?) look at the pretty boats, and above all, the other people who are out crabbing are the nicest people. I'm not kidding, everyone is nice and respectful of others.

On Sunday night we went to a meeting about our upcoming marriage retreat. We are going to a resort called Malibu. It was cool seeing pictures of the activities that we get to do. The downfall? We are leaving here at midnight...YES midnight. We get to take a bus, then onto a ferry, then onto a cruise ship. Oh yeah and we get to cross the border. Fun stuff! I'm actually very excited about going, never the been on a ferry, or cruise ship...or heck never been to Canada for that matter.

The boys are eagerly awaiting school to start back up. What weirdo's! When I was kid I dreaded the end of summer, not my kidlets, they wish they were back in school now. I have to admit though, I am looking forward to them going back to school. I love helping them with their school work, and volunteering in their classrooms.



We recently added a new addition to our family...and here he is....Everyone meet Smokey



Is he not the cutest thing ever?

Ok now I'm off to do some chores. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

0 comments: