06 June 2008

A True Hero

Unless you are living under a rock, I'm sure most of you have heard of SPC Ross McGinnis. I have been following this story closely, and watched the video of his parents receiving his Medal of Honor.

Here is the video of the ceremony to induct Medal of Honor recipient SPC Ross McGinnis into the Hall of Heroes.





Also while searching around on some websites reading about SPC McGinnis, I came across this website. If you click on profile you can read about SPC McGinnis. Also on there are links to photos, his myspace page, and a video of his parents speaking of Ross.

I've sat here for about the last hour or so just reading over different websites about him, and reading his myspace page. A few of the guys that Ross saved, have left comments on his page, that will truly bring tears to your eyes.

Every fallen hero has a story to tell, and I encourage everyone to read about them, and remember them.

I am truly grateful for being able to learn about this True American Hero.

0 comments: